Monday, May 5, 2008

Mel & Lil Peanut, Part 2

For your viewing pleasure, may I present the rest of the pictures from Saturday with Mel. These were all taken on Ole Gussie (Olympus OM10). She's quite finicky at times, so I was nervous taking her out (the old camera, not Mel). But considering it's the only SLR I have right now, I threw caution to the wind (and brought a backup ... little blue). The result, I think, is that you can see Mel's truly vibrant spirit in the photos. I love ya, girl. It was a lot of fun!

Please click the pictures for a larger view.







Hee. Hee. Hoo. Hoo. A little practice never hurt, right?












I love this one. So. Much.








0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP