Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Project!

Inspired by a book I am reading (I'll tell you what it is when I finish it!), and dying to keep posting fresh new stuff on this blog between down times, I'm coming up with a weekly project. Each week, I'm going to pick one theme, and photograph it throughout the week, posting my results for you all to see. I'll let you know in advance what the next week's theme will be in case you decide to play along every now and then.

I'll try to show my results each Thursday (that'll give you something to look at while you're at work Friday, right?). This week's theme: Hands.

I'll see you next Thursday with my results!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP