Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mel and Lil Peanut

Here's your first peek at my session with Mel Saturday. We went to the Botanic Gardens, sadly, so did the clouds! This was a first for both of us (me photographing someone other than family, and her, well, being photographed by me), and even though we are good friends, it did tend to get a little awkward. Ha! I know it'll get easier as I go (I hope!)!

Thanks Mel for letting me take your pictures. Can't wait until you get huge in a couple more months so we can do it all again!

These pictures were taken on the little blue camera (Olympus FE 220) I brought as my backup. The rest of the pictures were taken on Ole Gussie, the Olympus OM10. Since it's film, you'll have to wait to see the whole set.

Please click the images to view the large versions.










Two Buddha bellies in one place? That's a lot of good luck!



So, who wants to be my guinea pig next?

2 comments:

Mel Patterson May 4, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Okay, where's the blode weave photo? And I love that last one, by the way. Those baby shoes are just too cute!!

Crystal Chick May 4, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

mel-dee said...
Okay, where's the blode weave photo?


Blonde weave photo = on my New Things blog.

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP