Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Portraits: Individual (Lori)

Lori's shoot was a quick one done over our lunch breaks. We went to the Holiday Inn at University of Memphis. I am really having fun exploring all these new locations!!

This was my first indoor shoot, and considering I still don't have an external flash, I was really nervous. I had to crank up the ISO, adjust for exposure, etc. If you understood any of that, you'll notice it in the pictures. Lori was a trooper while I fiddled with my settings constantly. I'm trying to resist the urge to ignore bill paying this month and just buy an external flash already! Patience...

Ok, onto the pictures! View them all here.





0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP