Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Portraits: Family

Taking photos of people all over the city and surrounding area is really helping me get to know different places. I'm constantly having to think of new locations, and then finding my way there is fun & challenging. This shoot in particular was in Germantown. We had planned to shoot at Oak Ridge Park, but then it started raining. Luckily, it was Sunday and lots of small businesses were closed, so we took shelter under the coverings of those cute little floral & antique shops.

Check out all the photos in the gallery.





0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP