Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tour De Wolf

We did a little geocaching this morning in Shelby Farms on the Tour de Wolf trails. It was a perfect day for a hike. It's a shame our trees haven't changed much yet, they're still mostly green.





View the rest of the set in my photo gallery.

This was my first time venturing out on this side of Shelby Farms. This is the side of the park where you can bring your dog. They have a big off-leash area. I'd love to bring Thunder out sometime (though he'd have to stay on-leash... I'd never get him back otherwise!). I went back to Shelby Farms later in the day for a shoot I'll post tomorrow.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP