Sunday, November 9, 2008

Portraits: Family

As promised, here are the pictures of the family I photographed in Knoxville. The little girl is so cute. In the beginning, she'd clap every time she smiled. (She soon got over smiling though and was so over the photo shoot. If she could talk, she'd tell me she had better things to do with her time, I'm sure!)

By the way, the lighting was *perfect* for this shoot. I couldn't have been more pleased. The sun was rising over the back of the house, so the front yard had light, but not direct sunlight. My favorite kind. :)

View the entire set in my photo gallery.






My fave.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP