Sunday, November 9, 2008

Famous London Recording Studio

I had the awesome opportunity to take pictures at Famous London Recording Studio this weekend. He wanted "close ups" and "moody". I am so thrilled with the results! It is so hard for me to pick just a few to show off here, so you definitely have to go to the photo gallery to view them all.

The goal of this shoot wasn't to show off the space just yet, but to show off the equipment. He wanted "closeups" and he wanted them "moody". I gave them sort of a retro feel. (Which he says isn't retro at all because that's the "in" thing right now. Who knew?)

So, without further delay...







Just to give you the perspective... they've hung striped carpeting on the walls in one room. They call this this Rainbow Room. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

WOW these are awesome! How did you get the opportunity to shoot in there?? :D

Crystal Chick November 10, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

@lisa - it helps to be friends with the studio owner. ;)

WackyJacky November 10, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

These are great! Nice watermark too! :-)

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP