Sunday, October 12, 2008

Memphis Zoo

I've been a busy blogger this weekend. In the past couple days I've uploaded pics from Europe (from '04), portraits of Dee, and now I present to you, pictures from the Memphis Zoo. The highlight of our day was definitely the hippos. We arrived just in time for their feeding session, so we learned a lot of cool stuff about them, and I got lots of great pics too. Check out all the photos here.


This is the momma. She had just gotten out of the pool for feeding time. She thought I was going to feed her. Sorry, I left the fresh produce in my other purse.


This is one of my top faves of the day (it ties with the hippo).

1 comments:

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

aw those are great shots! I love the curled/coiled tail on the lizard, lol.

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP