Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dee - Portraits

I convinced my friend Dee to let me practice some portrait photography on her. She has been longing for someone to write a blog about her, so I think this is a fair trade. I take pictures, she becomes an internet sensation. We were going to arrive about noon, so I was worried about the bright sun. I decided we should go to Overton Park because I've never been there before (the Brooks Museum & the zoo don't count) and so the trees would provide some shading. However, the day was overcast, so the weather was nice, and the clouds blocked out some of the harsh noon sunlight.

Now it's your turn... who else will be brave enough to let me practice on them?









Thank you, Dee! I love ya, chick!

3 comments:

Mel Patterson October 12, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

I absolutely love Dee! She looks great in the pictures!

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Thank you! I love you, too! :)

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Oh, and I love Mel, too! So much love going on in here.

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP