Thursday, September 4, 2008

Following

Blogger's got a new thing happenin'! You can easily follow this blog by clicking this link (or see the widget at the bottom of this page). I guess it's an alternative to using subscription services like Google Reader. Once you are following a blog, you can quickly find and read updates from your Blogger Dashboard. Try it out and see what you think.

...a few minutes later...

I am trying it out myself. Though I'm an avid Google Reader fan and don't plan on quitting anytime soon, this is kind of cool too. One thing I like is that blogs that are set to private (which can't be used in Google Reader), can be added here. It will sure make it easier to know when they've updated their blogs! Weeee! I wonder how it affects my Feedburner stats when people follow me this way though. Hmmm...

What do you guys think? How are you following your favorite blogs?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP