Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cakes

I confess, I have a bit of insomnia tonight. Could be all the cake today? Hmm? Speaking of cake, I uploaded a bunch of cake pictures to Flickr.

A few years back a I took the Wilton courses through Michael's Arts & Craft stores. I didn't think I'd like it that much, but I ended up enjoying it a lot. So, for a while I made cakes like crazy for friends & family. Now I mostly make them just for family, and a friend every once in a while. I like making them less frequently now, just for fun, ya know? Check out the whole set on Flickr, but here's a sampling to whet your appetite. Can you smell the buttercream?











Now that you're good and hungry, what kind of cake do you like to have on your birthday? Ironically, I'm not a huge fan of regular cake for my birthday - I'll eat it, I just prefer other desserts. I like cheesecake on my birthday. Go ahead, throw calories & fat grams out the window, and tell me what you love to indulge in on your birthday!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP