Wednesday, September 10, 2008

California: Tuesday

Tuesday was a good day. We ate breakfast in the hotel, then went down to the Garden Walk again, wandering around the shops. There we bought tickets to a Hollywood/LA bus tour. We ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, then headed off to the one class we had for that day (boo! work!). After that we were on our way to Hollywood. I've got a few pictures, but it was very hard to take them - my point and shoot is not fabulous at night or in moving vehicles. But I'll post some of the clearer shots later. Bus tours are a great thing when you are visiting another city and you don't know where to start, or in our case most everything is either too far away or too expensive.

I have a few minutes to kill before I get ready for our full day of convention stuff, so I'll try to get some pictures up before I go.

1 comments:

KnittyMel September 10, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

ooh I love CPK!! yumm, I miss real world food.
And bus tours are awesome!! we love them

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP