Monday, September 8, 2008

California: Monday Night

Our hotel is surrounded by more hotels, so we walked a 1/2 mile to dinner tonight. We ate at PF Changs (yummmmmm!). Afterwards, we tried their new mini-desserts. They were delicious and the perfect size after a ginormous meal. (I had tiramisu & Ruth had apple pie.)





Then we walked a 1/2 mile back to the hotel. By now the air has gotten chilly. Glad I packed sweaters/long sleeves for the night time. I love this weather.

J left notes in my suitcase - one for each day I'm gone. Today's note said "Draw something you ate today". I don't have a scanner to show you, but I drew my tiramisu.

2 comments:

Mel Patterson September 8, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Take a picture of your drawing. Sure, it won't be all that great, but we could still see it! :o)

WackyJacky September 9, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

I agree with mel-dee. :-)

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP