Sunday, September 14, 2008

California: More Pics

Here are the last of the pics I'm posting. They are not up to my usual high standards of photography, but the people want to see pics! I like to give the people what they want.

I think I need to take another trip back out to CA just to make up for the lack of really great pictures. Do you think the company would fund it?

Our hotel:




The view from Ruth's balcony. She said the noise coming from the pool at 3am would wake her up. (Not guilty!)


My balcony. Not the view, just the balcony itself. Fascinating, right?


This was my view. The cab drivers waiting anxiously to overcharge the travelers. (One lady I spoke to didn't know she could book a shuttle from the airport for $20 ... she paid $150 for a cab ride.)


This is where we spent most of our downtime. Restaurants... shopping... need I say more?

Cheesy touristy pictures:



I'm really not a fan of the touristy pics, but sometimes you just have to do it (especially when your boss tells you to, right?).


The blur in the background ... that's downtown LA. Nothing wrong with the camera or photographer, the city just moves too fast.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP