Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Maternity - Ashley

I sent out an email to all of my friends letting them know I am taking volunteers. I need as much practice as I can get. (If you are a friend and would like to volunteer, or know someone who might be interested, get off your fanny and email me!) Ironically, the more practice I get, the more I see I need to learn. Anyway, I shot a friend's kids a couple weeks back, and she forwarded my pro-bono plea to her niece.

Today's shoot was the result. I shot Ashley and her belly during my lunch break today (yeah, quick shoot, right?!). I was nervous, yet again. I'm sure that just made her nervous too! But in the end, I think I got some good shots. Practice makes perfect. If I keep getting volunteers, I expect to be perfect in no time.

Check out Ashley's pictures here.


I am going to wear out my new lens. I am in love with taking shots like this now.

And before you go, let me ask you this: Does your silence in regards to my maybe-new site mean you are not a fan? (You can view it here: http://ccphoto.squarespace.com) Is it not functional and pleasing? I added a link to Ashley's pictures in the gallery there tonight, and it kind of was a lot of trouble. So I'm starting think it may not be the way to go for me. We'll see...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP