Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Portraits: Family

I did this shoot in Millington. I haven't been out to Millington in ages. I had to do a little research to find a good location out there for the shoot. This park was huge and beautiful and served our purposes nicely.

This was a combination shoot. I did senior portraits for Adam:





I took some pics of his siblings, Thomas & Emily, too:






And finally, I took a few shots of Emily & her boyfriend Daniel:





Lot of great shots from this session. View them all in the gallery.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP