Monday, December 1, 2008

Portraits: Couple

I did a lot of photo shoots this weekend. So as not to bombard you, I'll show them all on my blog throughout this week. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that has the patience to look at them all in one sitting.

Friday I had my first shoot with a couple. Well, a couple without children in tow, anyway. I was looking forward to spending time focusing fully on them. They were nervous though, and that made me nervous. We got some great shots, and had some fun.

Here are a few of my faves, view the rest in the gallery.



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP