Thursday, November 13, 2008

Portraits: Newborn

You may remember this photo shoot a while back. Well, look at this beautiful little girl that was hiding in that tummy.

Since this is my blog, I'll keep it real for you guys. This was shot indoors with only a little lighting coming in from outside. It was definitely difficult for me. I didn't get nearly as many photos out of it as I would have liked. My equipment and knowledge limit me. But, as always, my subject was a gem. And her momma was just beaming the whole time.







View the whole set here.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP