Saturday, November 8, 2008

Portraits: Children

Finally finally I've had a moment to sit down and edit some of the photos I took this weekend. Here are the adorable brother & sister I photographed in Nashville Thursday. I mentioned on Twitter that I was nervous about this shoot because we started with only a few minutes of day light left. Low light + wiggly kids + my lack of equipment & proper experience = not a good combination! But, I surprised myself and came out with quite a few keepers. It helps that the kids are so cute, and were so well mannered.

View the entire set in my photo gallery.




Check out those eyes!


Tell me he's not too cool for school!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP