Saturday, October 25, 2008

Portraits: Child

I'd like you to meet Blues City Bad Boy*. He was super awesome at today's shoot. I'd say "go here", he'd go there and instantly turn around with the most charming smile. He was an even more awesome back up photographer today (see the next blog I'm posting).

View the whole set on Flickr.





*In the interest of protecting children on the internet, I am not using kiddos real names on this blog. (Therefore, if you know this family, please be respectful and don't use their names in the comments below.) Blues City Bad Boy is the nickname he gave me to use on today's blog.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP