Friday, August 29, 2008

Impressive

Want to see the winner & runners up from the Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk? These shots are fantastic and very much deserving of their prizes. I can't wait until I'm that good. ;)

The Challenge of Finding a Winner For My “Worldwide Photowalk” (and the winners are revealed!)

I hope you've already looked at my photos by now, because they do not even compare to the quality and greatness of the winners! They are inspirational, and make me want to run out of the office right now and become even better.

Even in the Flickr groups dedicated to the Photo Walks, just browsing through some of the pictures from around the world is just so much fun. Here, try clicking here and browsing via Flickr's interestingness:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=kelby+photo+walk&ss=2&s=int

Ok, that's enough photos to keep you busy for a while. I'd love for you to share what photos you see out there that just blow you away.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP