Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blog Layout

I've let my squarespace trial expire, and I've changed things up here a bit. I wanted to be able to display larger images here, and blogger's templates were not keen on that. Those pesky sidebars always got in the way. So, here's a template from another site I'm trying out. I need to find (or snap!) a picture to use as my header. We'll see what I come up with. In the meantime, I hope you all find this blog easy to peruse (all the personal info, links and whatnot are now located at the very bottom). As always, feedback is welcome!!


J plucked the largest mushroom from our yard this morning and proceeded to march around gallantly with it.

1 comments:

WackyJacky August 21, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

I thought it was an ice cream cone. lol Thanks for setting me straight. :-)

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP