Thursday, July 24, 2008

Theme of the Week: New Lens

This is just a few random shots I snapped off quickly with my new lens. I like to call this series "Running around my backyard before the sunlight is completely gone for the day." (Well, all but one are from my backyard) I'm still not completely comfortable with the new camera, but I'm half-way through the Field Guide so I'm learning a lot. I probably should have waited to get a new lens until after I figured out how to use the one I have now. Oh well!

To fully enjoy these pictures, you must click to enlarge!






1 comments:

WackyJacky August 7, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

Love the color and J's little face. Where have I seen this before? :-)

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP