Thursday, May 22, 2008

Theme of the Week: Hands

Last week I told you I was going to take an entire week and photograph one thing. The theme: hands. Lots of hands. Focusing on one specific thing is quite a challenge. But, I ended up with 94 pictures (before weeding through them all). I'll tell you my faves at the bottom. You tell me your faves in the comment section!

(Please click the images to view larger versions)


Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket
Photobucket   Photobucket


My favorites showed up in the pictures I took at the last minute. In reviewing my pics last night, I felt like they were all the same old thing. I think I'm afraid of my flash. :) But, when I decided to get silly, get bold, try flashing the heck outta some stuff, I found my favorites. See the ones with the metallic backgrounds? That's my car's sunshield. The hand? That's my son's hand inside his school book covers. So. much. fun. I'm also fond of the one with three hands (4th up from the bottom, right column). That's my mom, my nephew and my niece. I like a few others, but I'm done yammering on about it for now. Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend, everyone!!! (Unless you're outside the USA, then just have a fabulous regular weekend).

Next week's theme: Utensils

1 comments:

Mel Patterson May 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

I like the bookcover ones. Especially the first one...looks lke a webbed foot or something. Very nice.

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP