Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stop & Stare

Do you ever get the urge to pull over to the side of the road just to snap a picture of something? I do. So I did. (Hint: The images are much better viewed large, so click the pic to check it out!)




19 is such a random number, don't you think?


While I had some time to kill in Collierville today, I spotted a couple construction vehicles that were just screaming to have their pictures taken. I was spotted shortly thereafter screaming as I discovered something slithering under one of the treads.









0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hi! I'm Crystal Chick. This blog started out as a "one new thing a day" project. The time on the project has ended, and now I write about new things as they happen. I also share recipes and talk about photography. For mini-updates, follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/krstlchik

Recent Posts

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP